The Heartland Institute of Financial Education(HIFE) is a 501(c)(3) public charity organization that believes in financial literacy and college planning. In America, we do so much to raise our children just to see them finish college with a lot of debt. How can you help you children plan for success? In this workshop, you will learn how to properly plan for college in the following two ways:
College Funding--How to lower the costs of college education
- Understand the cost of college for your children by the time they go to college.
- Different ways to pay for college.
- How much you should save.
- Types of savings vehicles for college that do not impact your children's financial aid eligibility.
College Planning--How the HIFE College Coaching Program(CCP) can help families do college right the first time
- One-on-One Coaching Services
- Student Assessment & Career Analysis
- College Selection
- Student Monthly Recommendation
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Verification
- Financial Aid Comparisons & Scholoarship Assistance
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Review
- College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile
- Appeals Process Guidance
- Resume Guidance & Review Internship Guidance